WiccanWay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WiccanWay

A place for Wiccans and Pagans to come together.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So today i saw a dragon.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So today i saw a dragon. Empty So today i saw a dragon. Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:52 am

chrononaut

chrononaut

I decided today to try and meditate on my own whilst my son was sleeping. I went into my meditation with the intention of trying to balance myself out a little.

I wasn't expecting to see anything as such till i saw what appeared to be a wolf, away in the distance. it wasnt looking at me though it just seemed to be passing by, but it did seem to be looking for something (not me though, i felt). It quickly scarpered off and there was nothing for a moment before something swooped past and around me. it was long and white and was very swift, flying in spirals and circles. it was a dragon, brilliant white, but when it turned to look at me, it flicked straight to black and its eyes glowed. for some reason this felt like it was almost a challenge. it flicked back to being brilliant white and then sat on my head and shoulders. it seemed very comfortable

I came out of meditation after this, and felt i needed to write this down somewhere so i dont forget. also my shoulders feel incredibly heavy after all this. any insight would be brilliant.

2So today i saw a dragon. Empty Re: So today i saw a dragon. Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Gaia-sunstone

Gaia-sunstone
Admin

Dragons symbolize many things but the fact that you felt heavy afterwards makes me thin that the dragon in this vision is letting you know you are carrying to much power and may have needed to ground yourself more and release some of you energy back into the world...

or as a symbol of protection you could just have been feeling his blessings of protection....

its depends on wether the weight was a good weight or a bad weight Smile

https://www.facebook.com/GaiaSunstone

3So today i saw a dragon. Empty Re: So today i saw a dragon. Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:29 am

chrononaut

chrononaut

It felt like a good weight from what i remember/feel. Im going to see if i spot him again later on (i have to choose housework over meditation unfortunatley) will report back on my findings!

4So today i saw a dragon. Empty Re: So today i saw a dragon. Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:28 pm

faraetaildreams

faraetaildreams

This was posted not too long ago... have you had any updates/recent experiences with that same dragon?

5So today i saw a dragon. Empty Re: So today i saw a dragon. Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:57 am

chrononaut

chrononaut

heya!

sadly ive had no time to meditate but i did sight it shooting past a recent full moon. I had to rub my eyes as i wasnt sure as to what i had seen. Husband has a day off so will be making time to meditate later on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum