WiccanWay

A place for Wiccans and Pagans to come together.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spell Kits

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Spell Kits on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:59 pm

I make lots of crafty things! I always love seeing what other Witches create, either for personal or commercial use.

I make and sell these spell kits. What is wonderful about them is that they include everything you need to perform the spell. They were also designed for people who prefer not to light candles/incense due to kids, pets, allergies, or in apartments where there are regulations against it.

┬ęCopyright Gossamer Hollow

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

View user profile

2 Re: Spell Kits on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:12 pm

that's awesome! Smile A really great idea too! We have an area to put up links if you want to advertise your online shop Smile do you make anything for kids? I'm looking for something a long the lines of a first time easy spell for my 8 year old Smile

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/GaiaSunstone

3 Re: Spell Kits on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:49 pm

Thanks, I will check out the links section! I have a Fairy's Tool Kit for kids-there is currently no spell included per se, but I could certainly write one! The Fairy Tool Kit basically contains items to help connect to the world of Fae. If you give me an idea of what kind of spell you would like to see (like the purpose of it), I can certainly work on it. Smile

View user profile

4 Re: Spell Kits on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:50 am

I've written a couple for him already but they were word only spells without ritual involved... I've done a kill boredom spell and bad dream banish for him to do but he wants to use incense and candles and stuff like mom lol

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/GaiaSunstone

5 spell on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Mom...how much are your spell kits... Viatrix sage

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum