WiccanWay

A place for Wiccans and Pagans to come together.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystical Knowledge & Spell books

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Mystical Knowledge & Spell books on Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:22 am

Here the Books I have in PDF an Text format, if you want them, just ask, an I'll send them to you via email.

Book of Wampyri and Shadows
Necromancy Art of Thanatos
Necronomicon spellbook (50 names of Marduk)
Necronomicon (extended of the above)
Rlyeh Text
Shifting, Shamanism & Therianthropy
The Basics Of Magick
The Book of Shadows
The Hour of the Planets (text doc, not really a book)
The Library Of Knowledge
The Vampire Bible
The Vampire Paradigm

All of the above I can send via email all at once, an I don't expect anything in return - just share an pass it along as it has been shared & passed on to me. And for those curious about Necromancy (my art/practice), I recommend "Ars Falcis" for it is a darn good site for those looking to be guided along the path of life an death (Warning: LOTS of heavy reading, like a few years worth).

View user profile

2 spellbooks on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:21 pm

hey can you get me the vampire bible, and pardigm, along with the book of shadows to chaoschild99@live.com?
thank you

View user profile

3 Please! on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:22 am

Merry Meet!!!! I would love if you can share your books with me. I am new, but my bloodline is very old in magic.....I have finally stripped down the walls that have kept me from my calling and need to get more info..Please send me the books, greatly appreciated!!!! Blessed Be!!!!! my email violetss@aol.com

View user profile

4 Re: Mystical Knowledge & Spell books on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:02 pm

I am always up for expanding my reading material so could you please send me the books uk_staruk@yahoo.co.uk

View user profile http://www.savannahsmeadow.co.uk

5 Re: Mystical Knowledge & Spell books on Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:47 am

Merry meet! Would you please send me all of these books to my email mphilipak@yahoo.com ? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Blessed be

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum