WiccanWay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WiccanWay

A place for Wiccans and Pagans to come together.

You are not connected. Please login or register

couple poems for ya from my past days

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1couple poems for ya from my past days Empty couple poems for ya from my past days Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:38 am

scorpius imperator

scorpius imperator

healers curse

Healers curse energy release, people know not the toll they take on life-force limited, This goes on despite fair warning, turns lucid fields of chakra wandering. Chakra struggle from within, others try to drink it like darkest gin.

Direction forecasted, get distracted by other sources. Some sources put out boggle me time and again. Forced to let some of mine in exchange, or face obliteration under skin of spirit scathed by my manna burning.

Empathic ambitions built up by random understandings of fellows in same curse. People cannot conceive, if not leave off of me could wind up in a hearse or under nurse.

Derelict heretic of pagan dreams eternal, find in minds eye reserve of spirit ambrosia helping me go on through the pain of others harsh energy call upon me.

Love for all and everything in existence couple with desire to go even higher in spirit energy levels. Some of them who care for me help to set me free of body energy drained, puts extreme strain on battery of this plains existence.

Compassion for friend may undo me in the end, try to filter energy draw from energy raw so nobody gets life altering purge.

Healing not always fun, sometimes has me on the run from sweet ignorance gender so soft and hot to touch and energy feeling alike, makes hammer on nail strike. Is this the end? Knowledge of this time going forward I do not have, but when I find out will be glad.

SEE THROUGH MY EYES

Look through pale gilded light for awe inspiring angel flight. Dance with satan in pale moonlight to witness fractured spirits of flesh bound life fall prey to sin of carnal kind and violence kind as well

I go through life feeling like ime wading through a sea of sin with halo waders on, but temptations pull me under the vile smegma filled stench of hades river styx.

Go on through life trying for caring comprehension and kindness, I find the act is hard due to fact of human ignorance and lack of mental understanding.

Try for more compassion in this lifetime, attempts to please all in my life going wrong like multiplicity of fire breathing dragon trying to break through a waterfall of pain and pestilence wrapped in a veil of self loathing.

My eyes of burning fire, I am wrapped in eternal power. I am mage feel me like lightning rod up your ass. My eyes make sight from higher level even when soul is stuck in imperfect human plane of purgatory.

I am balance of good and evil. Or maybe it is semi good but mostly evil?. I will always be who I am in my minds eye even when outward appearance seems to be sane with reason and understanding. See the beauty inside the horror as well as the horror inside the beauty. See this and my self through my eyes, and more understanding of me you will achieve.

MIRE(dipped in shit)

I am the condemed man. Walking through shadows ranged of white shade to grey, to black and I fade away.

Tripped on last days of lifetime current, Flow through mire of multishaded currents raging through my battered soul. Masked behind Tortured mirror of illusive reality.

Living on through lifetime current seems next to impossible for me to endure any longer evermore. Knowledge of lifetimes past, Latest life passes too fast. Times in lives past others left corpses an lifeless before my eyes, evil behind my eyes comes to light.

Never have I made wrongs right, will this filthy spirit again see light side of existence? KNow I have lifetimes to come still, or is this my last chance at redemption my last afterlife dance.

How does one as evil as this man make sure next family generation stays true to purity of their own souls?

Clues and answers to these questions ellude me to this day. So I will go on making decisions right or wrong as they may be.

If these things lead to my demise, Then I will despise all and one in the universe good and evil universal evermore, and spit on my own grave from below and above.

I am the condemed man, evil one, dark pit slave. I am one with nothing. I am no more forever.
I am mire(dipped in shit)

DEEPEST PIT OF DARKEST MIND

Deepest pit of darkest mind, some things thought of others could be a crime punishable by death in spirit.

Incredulous to this man how beings with thought processes cognitive can judge in me? Or think that opinions of theirs varied in nature are right over those that have come forth from my own mind?

Who are they that stand before me with kisses and embraces of fakeness incarnate? I see through it and I reject it. No one in this world knows myself inside me or the hell or pain I have had and in some cases still do have in my heart and soul, and those that call me friend or companion majority of times are less than existence and undeserving that which makes me who I am.

So I crawl back into my shell, the deepest pit of darkest mind. Someday will be pushed too far and it will be too late, and those that do the pushing will find out true demon behind these eyes. They will feel the wrath of banal mage released from rusty battered cage, and regret for the rest of their pitiful mentally bereft and sordid empty lives that this deepest pit of darkest mind was one they did not choose to treat in more honest kind.

CAFFEINE

Caffeine runs through veins hot as cold liquid napalm of energy’s desire, two more pots will make me shaky and flustered.

Caffeine in bean form can do no harm; grind it up to do five alarm heart damage of coronary distress, now I lay my tired bones to rest.

Caffeine, java, bean, roast. You can have it with amaretto or toast, but I like the stuff straight up the most.
Coffee and bisquote roasted nuts too, don’t do too much of any one group or your going to puke.

Caffeine catastrophe, veins of blood type java go into atrophy cannibalistic, like sweet Brown River of bean produced delight.

Try as I might, lack of sleep increases my plight of energy deficiency. Turn to double shot espresso or mocha frothy Turkish blended, life is rendered endless stream of bean in me. I am the bean, I am caffeine.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]