WiccanWay

A place for Wiccans and Pagans to come together.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wiccan School??

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Wiccan School?? on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:11 pm

Has anyone thought about starting an actual school for Wicca? I know there are various colleges that offer courses. But I'm talking about a school, a safe haven for those who truely believe. Of course there would have to be core classes (math, english, science, and history) but those could incorporate Wicca as well as having elective classes (Spell writing, circle casting, potion and talismen making, etc). Post something and let me know what you think. Smile

View user profile

2 Re: Wiccan School?? on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:17 pm

not that I am aware of with so much of the community still in the broom closet so to speak... but it is an excellent idea! There are so many other religion related schools such as catholic and so on. It has only really been fairly recent that paganism even become a recognized religion so I'm sure it will happen someday.... Maybe you should consider trying to get the ball rolling.....

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/GaiaSunstone

3 Re: Wiccan School?? on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:58 pm

I would love too, but I myself am a Junior in High School. I do plan on going to college to become a teacher though, which would most definately help. Smile I've also given many speeches on what Wicca is and how it is growing to raise awareness, in fact, I'm giving one tomorrow. I think that the more people know about what it really is, the more it will be accepted.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum