WiccanWay

A place for Wiccans and Pagans to come together.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats in your book of shadows? the basics

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whats in your book of shadows? the basics Empty Whats in your book of shadows? the basics on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:10 am

Im looking to compile a book of shadows, and was wondering what i should include in it?

View user profile

2Whats in your book of shadows? the basics Empty Re: Whats in your book of shadows? the basics on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:48 am

Well, Book of shadows is a personal tool, so I put stuff that I feel is important for me to be written down. Information about rituals, sabbats, deities, herbs, runes, spells, chants etc. At first I think I wrote way too much down, but It's nice to have same BoS than 4 years ago. I can look back all the things I wrote down, that i remember by heart now. Make it your own and enjoy the process Very Happy

View user profile

3Whats in your book of shadows? the basics Empty book of shadows on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:32 am

I use my book of shadows almost like a journal and record my day to day rituals and spells I use also my experiences in the craft.

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/GaiaSunstone

4Whats in your book of shadows? the basics Empty Re: Whats in your book of shadows? the basics on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:48 am

so, today i bought a lovely little notebook to start my book of shadows! its fairly colorful and has flowers on it. i was going to get a black one but i felt that wicca is so colorful that i ought to get a colorful book.

here it is!
Whats in your book of shadows? the basics Photo3

im going to start off with the witches rede i think Wink

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum