WiccanWay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WiccanWay

A place for Wiccans and Pagans to come together.

You are not connected. Please login or register

do you have a familar/companion?

+2
Adromaedis
Gaia-sunstone
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1do you have a familar/companion? Empty do you have a familar/companion? Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:05 pm

Gaia-sunstone

Gaia-sunstone
Admin

What is your companion animal?

Mine is a frog Smile

frogs are very good at moving between worlds. They can die and be reborn. They are also a symbol of the fetus and although sacred to the Goddess Hecate they also represent life and death at the same time which ties in nicely with my Matron Goddess..

When ever I meditate or try for contact with the other side I always bring my baby in the circle with me for added power, Oh, Baby is my frogs name.....

https://www.facebook.com/GaiaSunstone

2do you have a familar/companion? Empty Re: do you have a familar/companion? Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:33 pm

Adromaedis

Adromaedis

Spiritual, physical, or both?
Affinity: Prime is Wolves. Secondary is Dogs and Cats.

Spiritually: Greyish Wolf for my Totem, an a Snow Wolf for my soul mate.

Physically: I don't have any pets currently, but would love a wolf as one :)

3do you have a familar/companion? Empty Re: do you have a familar/companion? Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:59 pm

Jerry Hubbard

Jerry Hubbard
Admin

My guide, or totem animals are currently cougar and dragons. I know that owl will be coming around soon, as he makes himself known from time to time. Bear is also with me, and has been since I was born. I don't expect bear will ever leave, and I know dragon will never leave, but both have taken a back seat to cougar now for a time.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/themodernmythos

4do you have a familar/companion? Empty Re: do you have a familar/companion? Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:22 am

Areya_silverbirch

Areya_silverbirch

My animal is a cat but I have a lot of respect for the phoenix. I have several familiars all my cats... they are the typical witches pet and I have to keep up appearances Laughing

5do you have a familar/companion? Empty Mine Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:11 pm

avabaron

Mine is my kitten..she's very close to me sleeps w me when I go to bed...lays some body part in my hand' usually a paw or her head. I've tried to do communication spell but this particular one requires eye contact....as u can guess we don't talk lol

6do you have a familar/companion? Empty Re: do you have a familar/companion? Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:58 am

Morvana

Mine is definitely the red fox. Coming in second is the grey wolf, and third is the black crow. Surprisingly, these all count for both spiritual and physical companions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum