WiccanWay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WiccanWay

A place for Wiccans and Pagans to come together.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Same recurring dreams.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Same recurring dreams. Empty Same recurring dreams. Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:38 pm

journeyofawitch

I always have the same recurring dreams...but last night I had a really strange one. I was walking through my house..and there was a trail of blue butterflies leading to every room...except mine. i would walk along side them and they wouldn't even stir.
Another one was, I walked into my backyard and saw two little kittens. One was orange and was hurt pretty badly so I took him inside and placed him by the sink. I went out to get the other one, which was covered so much in sticker burrs that I couldn't even tell what color it was...and when I came back..the orange one was gone.
Now I often dream of Cats because Bast is a spirit guide of mine...but the dreams usually aren't like this...

Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Blessed BE! Sarah

2Same recurring dreams. Empty dreaming Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:24 pm

Gaia-sunstone

Gaia-sunstone
Admin

dreaming of butterflies represents a new spiritual journey and the fact that they arent in your room could signify there is something negative there that will block your journey maybe holding on to an old belief or object that represents the past

kittens signify lots of things but the main is evil deceit and trouble coming caring for neglect could mean you need to nurture something inside yourself.

they can also symbolize innocence and purity the fact that they are wounded and neglected again means that a part of you needs attention.

they also represent independence if you hfeel u have lost your independence then that would be why they are injured and neglected

I hope this helps

https://www.facebook.com/GaiaSunstone

3Same recurring dreams. Empty Re: Same recurring dreams. Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:59 pm

journeyofawitch

The lost independence part makes a lot of sense..I basically had to quit my job and quit school to take care of my mom who has been sick and is getting worse. I definitely understand that.
Thank you!

4Same recurring dreams. Empty go me! Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:09 pm

Gaia-sunstone

Gaia-sunstone
Admin

glad i could help

https://www.facebook.com/GaiaSunstone

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum