WiccanWay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WiccanWay

A place for Wiccans and Pagans to come together.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Meet and Bright Blessing

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Merry Meet and Bright Blessing Empty Merry Meet and Bright Blessing Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:27 pm

IndigoStar

Merry Meet;
I would like to say thank you for letting me join. I come to you in Perfect Love and Perfect Trust!
I want to learn and grow in the Wiccan Way of Life!

I am a single mother of two grown boys, I have a great daughter in law, and an awesome three year old grandson named John.
My oldest is Bobby and he is 22. He is the daddy of my grandson and husband to Amber she is 19. My youngest is 21 and his name is Wilson.
I want to be able to teach them what I learn about Witchcraft and the Wiccan Way.

I know some but not a whole lot! So please forgive me for all the questions! I will ask alot!

I live in Tennessee so there is not a lot of people here that will talk to you about Wicca!
Bright Blessings
Indigo Star Idea

2Merry Meet and Bright Blessing Empty Merry Meet! Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:34 pm

Gaia-sunstone

Gaia-sunstone
Admin

We are happy to have you here!Feel free to ask any and all questions... you can never ask too many!

https://www.facebook.com/GaiaSunstone

3Merry Meet and Bright Blessing Empty Re: Merry Meet and Bright Blessing Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:27 am

chrononaut

chrononaut

welcome and ask away! Smile

4Merry Meet and Bright Blessing Empty Re: Merry Meet and Bright Blessing Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:46 pm

sassysash

Welcome Smile I'm new here too Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum