WiccanWay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WiccanWay

A place for Wiccans and Pagans to come together.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanting to Learn Tarot

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wanting to Learn Tarot Empty Wanting to Learn Tarot Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:14 am

AlilWitchy

Merry Meet, everybody! I am very new to Wicca. In reading and learning about the different paths, I would really love to learn Tarot and possibly become a Medium. I'm just wondering where to start with the Tarot. Any books or any member here willing to help me?

Thanks!

2Wanting to Learn Tarot Empty Re: Wanting to Learn Tarot Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:41 am

Gaia-sunstone

Gaia-sunstone
Admin

I have a pdf book I can send you if you want it... it can be read with adobe reader on your comp or if you have a smart phone or an ereader... just let me know and I can send it to you Smile

https://www.facebook.com/GaiaSunstone

3Wanting to Learn Tarot Empty Re: Wanting to Learn Tarot Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:31 pm

ormond

ormond

Gaia-sunstone wrote:I have a pdf book I can send you if you want it... it can be read with adobe reader on your comp or if you have a smart phone or an ereader... just let me know and I can send it to you Smile

Could you please send that to me as well

4Wanting to Learn Tarot Empty Re: Wanting to Learn Tarot Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:34 am

Gaia-sunstone

Gaia-sunstone
Admin

ormond wrote:
Gaia-sunstone wrote:I have a pdf book I can send you if you want it... it can be read with adobe reader on your comp or if you have a smart phone or an ereader... just let me know and I can send it to you Smile

Could you please send that to me as well

sure sending it now... it'll come from my personal email address so make sure it doesnt land in your junk box Smile it'll be from _nicola_

https://www.facebook.com/GaiaSunstone

5Wanting to Learn Tarot Empty Re: Wanting to Learn Tarot Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:50 pm

Earthworm

AlilWitchy wrote: Any books or any member here willing to help me?

I am also just starting out with tarot, but luckely I have a wonderful Mentor! If you want, I can also send you som PDFs and other info I have.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum