WiccanWay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WiccanWay

A place for Wiccans and Pagans to come together.

You are not connected. Please login or register

help please

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help please Empty help please Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:31 am

Gaia-sunstone

Gaia-sunstone
Admin

Ok so the last couple weeks I've noticed my daughter randomly have her attention caught by I have no idea what. She just starts staring randomly at places and occasionally I've seen her nod. The thing is that usually when we have a "visitor" I can sense it and I havent.... I've tried communicating but no luck. I just don't sense anything. Last night, however, the same thing happened. We were laying down together in my bed and all of a sudden my daughter sits up and stares into the closet this goes on for about a minute before I shake her out of it. But during this time a total sense of fear took me over. I have no idea what I was afraid of or even why for the matter. All I know is my heart jumped in my throat and I had the urge to get out of my bedroom and fast! I've never experienced this. To just all of a sudden become afraid with no explanation.... any idea whats going on? Help me please....

https://www.facebook.com/GaiaSunstone

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum