WiccanWay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WiccanWay

A place for Wiccans and Pagans to come together.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2nd Meditative Excercise

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12nd Meditative Excercise Empty 2nd Meditative Excercise Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:17 pm

faraetaildreams

faraetaildreams

So Scorpius (Ken) asked me on my other thread, 1st Grounding, to write down my thoughts on what I experienced during my second experience with moving my energy in a meditative format.

This happened the night of my 33rd birthday, and we had planned an evening where it was just the two of us for most of the night. There were many reasons for this, but mostly so he could help me face to face for this, as the first time had NOT been.

Because of that it went a lot differently than the first one did. Having Ken in the room with me was the biggest factor for the difference.

I feel the need to also disclose that we were working 'skyclad'. I am completely comfortable being nude with him, and he around I...but that is the decision we made together to work like that.

We were in the hotel room and just discussing various forms of energy stuff, and a few other related things.

The one thing that he did that I didn’t was the stretching. The stretch is where you lay on your back with your shoulders lined up with the edge of the foot of the bed, head hanging downward. Legs and knees are outstretched, but in a comfortable position. Raising arms, palms outwards and hands together in an upsideown v, on an inhale raise hands up and over your head and gently reach downwards toward the floor. Breathing is slow and deep from your diaphragm. The stretch is similar to a backstroke for swimming, but arms are together not separate.

The movement stretches out the muscles between the belly button and pelvic floor. This area is essential for opening up to allow bad energy to escape and good energy to flow in.

But I didn’t do it that night… somehow we both forgot to have me doing which was very odd. Turns out that it didn’t much matter, though it might have helped deepen the experience.

So we had the lights off in the room, we were both skyclad, and at first I was sitting near the foot of the bed facing him with his back to the headboard. I sat legs loosely crossed, back in a comfortable position, hands in lap.
He had my hands and formed an ‘a-ok’ shape with them. Thumb and forefinger touching in a circle, interlocked within each other, and the tips of the rest of my fingers lightly touching. Now, my pinky fingers are slightly bent naturally, so getting them to touch is a bit difficult for me, I have to think about it a little more, so I make sure that my middle and ring fingers have contact with each other… if the pinkies don’t, then that’s ok.

Holding your hands like this allows an easier flow of energy through your arms up and around the torso.

So I’m sitting there, and he’s across from me, gently holding his hands over mine. His instructions are to breathe in and out slowly and deeply, allowing myself to 'sink down into myself' and the goal was to become aware of the room and of everything around me by sensing it, feeling it. My eyes were closed, and after a while I achieved this…. I can’t really describe what I was thinking…it was more trying NOT to think than actually thinking of anything. It didn’t take long for me to do this.

Next, was a little bit of instruction on different forms of energy as he sees it, and how to call them forth. I picked a certain type of energy, which was blue, and the idea was to envision a blue ball of energy between my hands and/or in the pit of my belly. (I can’t remember if that was next or at the same time.) The ball of energy was to start small, like a marble, and I was to gather the blue energy in my body and feed it into this small marble, and make it bigger.

Feed isn’t the right word. Compress would be better. He said its like mentally turning a piece of coal into a diamond…. Mentally compressing on the coal till it turns shiny and pretty.

I did that to the best I could. I envisioned a small blue marble floating between my hands, and blue energy flowing from my body out of my hands and into that marble.

The problems I had doing this were twofold. The biggest one (and a few more tries later, I am still doing this), I envision myself in 3rd person. In my mind I am seeing a picture of myself on the bed with energy flowing through …. Not thinking about the foot directly attached to my leg that has energy in it. And it does affect things. I can mentally ‘see’ the bright blue ball of light between my palms in my mind, but when it comes to pulling it out of, say, my big toe, it's like looking at a photograph of my big toe.

The second problem I had with this…and he knows this cause I told him afterwards, is every time Ken (Scorpius) would move on the bed, it would stop the visualizations. I actually started to get slightly irritated with him internally at one point but I stopped that immediately, took a deep breath, turned the irritation into a color, and exhaled it out, and it was gone instantly. I took one more breath, and one more, and by the third one, I was right back where I was.

I don’t know how long we/I sat there like that. Time wasn’t important. I was fully in the moment with what I was doing, and the coolest part was I actually FELT the heat coming from my palms. It was tangible. And it was COOL! Or hot rather. He could feel the heat from my palms and from my belly too…though I couldn’t feel from my belly as much as my hands.

So, after I held the blue ball between my hands for a while… hmm. No that’s not right. By then it wasn’t a ‘ball’. It was a rotating, glowing, vibrating, circular form of bright blue light. It had definitely taken on a life of its own by then.

Ken didn’t know what the energy was doing by then, it was still a ‘ball’.

Next was to make the ball travel through one hand, up the arm, around my shoulders, down the other arm, exit out my other hand, and then repeat the process 2 times, for a total of three rotations.

This is where things started getting interesting. First, it got stuck in my left forearm. I kept trying to move it, and it wouldn’t listen. Wouldn’t behave.

I think at this point we stopped and took a break? I wasn’t comfortable on the edge of the bed without something behind me, and It was bothering me some – I kept slightly fidgeting.

So I moved to sit against the headboard, and as we were quietly talking, he was holding my hands and forearms. I don’t remember saying anything about the ball getting stuck but I might have. Anyways, he said I had a blockage in both of my forearms, and one of his gifts is removing smaller energy blocks. So he did that, and after a few more minutes we started again.

I don’t think it took very long at all for me to get right back where I was before we stopped. I was already in the mindset, already mostly relaxed. Less than ten breaths and I was there, my sphere was back, and ready to go. It was still blue… a sparkling, pretty, bright, multi-shaded blue.
I tried moving the sphere again. This time it went freely up my left arm. I was only concentrating on moving it, not so much the color.

As the sphere got to my shoulder, it started changing colors. It went to red briefly, then back to blue. By my neck (and I wasn’t moving it that fast, I was having trouble keeping the visualization cause it was the whole 3rd person in a picture thing me vs real flesh ME issue again). So I really wasn’t concentrating on the color. I didn’t MAKE it change color. I never had the thought, 'I will make it red now'. It just changed. As it traveled past my neck and into my right shoulder, it had gone from blue to purple to blue to red, but not in that order … it was random.

Ken… I don’t think I told you this that night. I didn’t recognize the significance of it till I told you later when it did it again.

By the time I had done the circuit three times, it had changed colors so many times I had lost track.

I opened up my eyes after it was done, and the discussion that followed was about feeling the energy sphere moving through my arms. So I was thinking about that instead of the colors. But since I had somewhat been watching the colors while concentrating on making the sphere move for the first time, I wasn’t paying attention to how it felt. So, the only answer I could give to him was I wasn’t sure If I felt it or not.

What I have to learn is how to truly feel it moving through me…I have to learn what that is.

After I was done, then it was his turn to do his visualization, and for me to sit and just be. He told me that I was going to feel something up my arms and if it got too intense to stop him.

We linked hands, and he started, and I closed my eyes, and since I was still in that mental zone, all I had to do was breathe. I got a tingling in my fingers that spread up through my shoulders, but it was mild, and pleasant, kind of like a very low level of ‘pins and needles’. Apparently what he was sending was a lot higher level…but for whatever reason I wasn’t getting it fully.

After that I felt the very strong desire to submerge in a hot water bath. The Wonderful thing about being in a hotel room is you can do just that whenever you want.

When I ended my visualization I didn’t ‘do’ anything with the energy sphere. I could still bring it up as I hadn’t dispersed it or given it a job. I ran the hot water and it felt amazing – there are fewer purer pleasures in this world as simply sinking into hot water and just being.

I closed my eyes and brought my pretty sphere back and held it in my belly and just watched it. It was happy and joyous and wanted to play so badly so I let it do what it wanted to do and it started wheeling through colors so fast that I couldn’t keep up. My whole body started tingling after a while (Ken said it was me… I think it was the hot water…. Cause it was REALLY hot), but chances are it was both.

Ken sat in the bathroom with me for a while and we just did our usual banter back and forth, all the while I was keeping one ear on him, and one internal eye on my sphere. Then he left me alone for a bit, and I allowed the sphere to spread out through my body and merged with the water cause I have a feeling that if I hadn’t done something with it, I wouldn’t have been able to sleep.

Smile

Thoughts? Reactions? Advice? I'm open to it all.

22nd Meditative Excercise Empty good dealio Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:57 am

scorpius imperator

scorpius imperator

maybe i like gettin inside ya and shakin ya up lol! well from what I know of my own energy movement the multiple coloration is a form of morphic energy in meditative mode. the trick is to learn to mold it to your will to either A. heal internally b. heal externally, c. ground d. build more power using all the forms together and in conjunction with outside envirenments energy stores. i do have a friend who is a morphic enrgy mover and he uses his movement to both free blockages and heal as well as condition another being to balance their own movement. We all do have a lifeforce energy the chinese call jing. the primordial lifelong energy that once runs out we expire in this form and move on to another. I know there are ways to build jing back up primarily diet and meditation. not normal meditation though. long deep full concentrative grounding mode taking from the source of all immediate stores of energy known as mother earth. in todays world this is extremely difficult to do unless your rich and have no kids lol! I have done restorative jing grounding meditation I know i must do it again very soon. i'm severely low and run down as far as jing source goes.

my preperation for this mode of grounding meditation is to do the gate stretch for a minimum of 1 hour. when I do this it is almost a meditation of its own. this stretch to me is important because it allows temporarily a massive influx of oxygen which is vital for higher brain synapse function so the impulse are hotter and higher in level and the brain and the spirit can work mouch closer together. it is during this stretch and prolonged grounding that my most profound enhancements to my own knoledge and ability is achieved. it is basicly like the stretch is when yu prime a carburetor with gas on a drag car before starting it so it has the extra spark and the grounding is like putting a supercharger on the motor for more speed and power.

whie you can certainly meditate okay without being skyclad and with lights on, i prefer lights off with either a couple candles and some sandalwood or dragons blood infusing your envirenment while you do both stretch and meditation. i also believe that even though energy does not care whether your skyclad or clothed that skyclad brings me closer to the human forms truly natural way of being. I know this falls in line with some wiccan ritual tradition as well even though i have not studied them myself.

ah sinking into yourself what a deliscious way to descibe centering yourself during meditation because that is exactly how it should feel. you become one with your inner and outer being and become aware of all around you through your minds eye or as some say your third eye.

The a ok shape is really just a way i have found I visualize easiest for the energy to flow through since it is a way to focus the thought more than the energy itself.

the coal into diamond representation is a way to train yourself control over reserved versus expanded energy so you can utilize it according to how much your truly need to get an "energy based job" done adequately. compression is an accurate statement compress expand control without forcing the issue. it is like a samurai being able to take a razor sharp katana and choose the force to either shave a cloth in half or merely drape it over the blade without a trace of a cut anywhere. same principle except with energy movement.

you can learn to use both third person and first person perspective to control energy just like with compress and expand with the energy itself. so you can go either more immediate need or expand to more people or area surface to the envirenment your in. or you can choose to pick just one and concentrate on improveing that format.

ah you acheived the life of its own level. this to me was a very important step. definatley a great acheivement so soon. so you being multimorphic or i should say multiphasic in nature the fact that you got that level is amazing to me. now it is up to you to learn how to actually harness that and use as you see fit to mold it. whether that be heal, draw out bad energy, expel dark forces, or relax is what needs to be figured out next. hopefully i can help with that research and growth. so much is hard to explain let alone show when every person is naturally unique and diferent in their own manipulation style.

i'm not quite sure how I do it but yes removing or rather convincing the blockage away is something i do. it is borderline between latent act and intended. i have done it for a long time so to me it is natural and I dont really think about how i do it anymore.

this is why teaching can be hard because as you improve you becaome more natrual and leave behind the think about it path and enter the simply doing it path even as you learn new ways or higher newer levels.

i believe the change of color once you had the energy moving again may have been your higher being using the energy to heal and revitalize that area or areas of that area as the energy traveled around.

as far as learning to feel it. it is a bridge between feeling and knowing. it is a combination of both that gets you to the true "feel" of movement of energy. this can be helped with but will mostly be learned by you inner being talking to your outer being and the two starting to merge into a symbiotic existence.

ah the hot water. honestly im not sure on this. but I do know that water is highly conductive to electricity and our energy is also electrical to an extent. I think the water in our beings conducts with outside water sources and mingles and allows release of the tension energy we carry daily from regular daily stresses.

overall I think your absorbing alot in a very rapid manner. you need to allow yourself time so you do not get overwhelmd and underdeveloped. thats just me. your quite powerful you may be able to do this pace and be fine. I ask to be somewhat precautious if you feel the need to be.

32nd Meditative Excercise Empty Re: 2nd Meditative Excercise Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:04 am

chrononaut

chrononaut

Hello! moving this to Wiccan general Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum