WiccanWay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WiccanWay

A place for Wiccans and Pagans to come together.

You are not connected. Please login or register

away so soon

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1away so soon Empty away so soon Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:53 pm

scorpius imperator

scorpius imperator

new job starts tommorrow and I will not have freedom in time to post like i have. will be working 7 to 3:30 and i fully intend to start getting restorative deep cycle sleep in every day which means I will have many habits to change. I know my pushing myself too much in work, kids, wife, life and chatting has worn my jing down. so if i post it will probably be rare. my gmail gets checked daily. even though I know i know nothing in the grand scale of the universe, if any of what I have posted so far has interested you and or you think I know enough to add to your own perspective on energy work or any other aspect of life please feel free to gmail me @ bloodshotwizard@gmail.com.....yes that is an open invitation to you all

2away so soon Empty Re: away so soon Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:53 pm

TeMorrow

TeMorrow

Congratulations on your new job and Kudos for taking care of yourself! I'm sure you'll keep us posted when you are able.

http://uiccleveland.blogspot.com/

3away so soon Empty Re: away so soon Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:45 pm

faraetaildreams

faraetaildreams

He knows he will drop in every once in a while cause I won't let him NOT post here Razz

Nor is he allowed to not talk with me

Twisted Evil

but he knows that Razz Razz

4away so soon Empty pssssht Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:01 pm

scorpius imperator

scorpius imperator

What ? I don't see no leash on my neck woman Smile-
Thank yu te I will post periodicly

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum