WiccanWay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WiccanWay

A place for Wiccans and Pagans to come together.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Part

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite Part Empty Favorite Part Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:29 am

Gaia-sunstone

Gaia-sunstone
Admin

Hello everyone Smile

As I was writing a response in one of the topics an idea for a new topic came to me Smile We all practice a very wide range of Paganism and I would really love to hear from you all if there is a specific part that is your favorite?

For me I definitely have to say its the energy, that's not quite right though, Lets see of I can put this into words... I'll use an example. When I'm doing a ritual... any ritual I can feel the energy pour into me. The sense of amazement never goes away. It's the feeling I get from the ritual and energy that I love.. not the energy itself. The sense of flying though you have never left the ground. The joy and light you know is pouring from your every pore and you just want to be the movie cliche and fling your arms out and spin in circles! Who needs drugs when you have Wicca? Smile I hope this mkakes sense lol I am not the best at putting thoughts into words Smile

https://www.facebook.com/GaiaSunstone

2Favorite Part Empty yeaaap Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:23 am

scorpius imperator

scorpius imperator

for me it is energy work as well, but then I am an energy handler as i have been told now by a few people. the key for me is when I move by pure visualization and my physical and etheral beings become one. it is powerful and scary how much power i both draw in and release and it is intoxicating as well.

3Favorite Part Empty Re: Favorite Part Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:38 pm

faraetaildreams

faraetaildreams

Still being new to it all, so far the best part for me is accepting that this is who I am and the joy of no longer turning my head away from what I've been denying for years.

4Favorite Part Empty hehehe Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:58 pm

scorpius imperator

scorpius imperator

Turn yur head away from what you've been denying eh ?

5Favorite Part Empty Re: Favorite Part Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:51 am

TeMorrow

TeMorrow

What a great question. Earlier this week I woke up with stress thoughts. Nothing major, just worried about work continuing to come in, college stuff, blah, blah, blah... anyway I mentioned "Someone please guide me on what I'm supposed to do".

As soon as this thought was formed in my head I got this vision - it was crystal clear and SO beautiful. I usually don't "see" things like that, I'm a "knower" - but this was rock solid.

I was a little girl, maybe 5ish and my back was turned towards me. This woman with very straight black hair, a strong loving and motherly presence about her reached out for my hand and began to lead me away. I couldn't see where she was leading me, it was kind of like I was halfway behind a door and she was going to lead me through the door. It was AWESOME! Was it a Goddess, my great grandmother (Cherokee, would explain the dark hair....), was it something else? I don't know that, but I felt the complete love and acceptance and I want to stay with my hand in hers like a child.

So, I guess my favorite part is knowing I'm not alone.

http://uiccleveland.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum