WiccanWay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WiccanWay

A place for Wiccans and Pagans to come together.

You are not connected. Please login or register

merry meet all from wales

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1merry meet all from wales Empty merry meet all from wales Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:21 pm

DovesAmethyst

DovesAmethyst

Merry Meet all,

I'm just starting out on my Wiccan journey, and am eager to learn. I am married and have 3 young children so dont have a great deal of time to myself.
what are the best sources for me to learn from and where's the best places for me to get my tools and ingredients from on a budget.

Blessed Be Smile

2merry meet all from wales Empty Merry Meet! Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Gaia-sunstone

Gaia-sunstone
Admin

A lot of learning in the path of paganism comes from yourself and what feels right to you so with that in mind I would recommend any and all sources you find as long as they are from reputable sources... A few places to start would be Scott Cunningham, Silver Ravenwolf and Margot Adler. I hope this helps. Smile Read read and read some more Smile I have 3 kids myself so I know how hard it can be juggling everything but it'll fall into place Smile

https://www.facebook.com/GaiaSunstone

3merry meet all from wales Empty Re: merry meet all from wales Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:03 am

Jerry Hubbard

Jerry Hubbard
Admin

The internet can be a powerful medium for finding tools, and also for finding information. The only thing I would advise on using this tool is research. Choose who and what you trust carefully. The authors Gaia mentioned are very good authors, with particular note on Scott Cunningham. He's been the person starting opening the door to so many journeys... If you take only one thing from this site, please let it be this... don't let anyone tell you what you must do or be. Your relationship with your Goddess, God, Ultimate Being, Universe, or whatever you want to call it is yours, and should remain so no matter what. If you find something here you don't like, don't do it... if you do, that's fine to... your path is yours... make it a good one. I do hope your path finds Shade and Sweet Water, where ever it leads, and that Brigid shines brightly so the stones are easy to see... have a wonderful time here, and if there's anything I can do, let me know...

http://www.etsy.com/shop/themodernmythos

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum