WiccanWay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WiccanWay

A place for Wiccans and Pagans to come together.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mabon is coming :)

+2
Star Holistics
Gaia-sunstone
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mabon is coming :) Empty Mabon is coming :) Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:48 am

Gaia-sunstone

Gaia-sunstone
Admin

What are your plans this Mabon? Is your altar ready?

https://www.facebook.com/GaiaSunstone

2Mabon is coming :) Empty Re: Mabon is coming :) Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Star Holistics

Star Holistics

Mabon has snuck up on me!! The wheel is turning so fast at the moment, I will just be having a large family meal with some quiet time for reflection in my healing room afterwards, no full ritual just havent had the time to prepare one!

3Mabon is coming :) Empty keeping it very simple Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:54 pm

Gaia-sunstone

Gaia-sunstone
Admin

It's the same here. I am a solo practioner and my husband does not practice so it will be very simple for me this year Smile I have a very simple ritual and offering planned.

https://www.facebook.com/GaiaSunstone

4Mabon is coming :) Empty Re: Mabon is coming :) Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:03 am

Lily

Lily

I'm going to have a ritual, almost ready with preparations. I think I'm going to bake something tasty and enjoy autumn weather with my husband. I just love Mabon I love you

5Mabon is coming :) Empty Re: Mabon is coming :) Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Selena

Selena

Unfortunately I'm living with my parents (can't afford my own place yet) and I'm not sure how they would react to me putting up an altar. But I'll be celebrating Mabon by just being thankful for all the good in my life. Like having a roof over my head!

http://awitchsjourney.blogspot.com/

6Mabon is coming :) Empty Re: Mabon is coming :) Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:13 pm

chrononaut

chrononaut

I too, am thoroughly unprepared for mabon. But i will be saying a prayer and being thankful for all i have learnt this year and having a meal with the husband (hes not a wiccan, but he wont say no to food)

7Mabon is coming :) Empty RE: Mabon Is Here Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:45 am

aaryaine jaden

aaryaine jaden

Bright Blessings to all Brothers and Sisters...Wishing You All A Blessed Mabon! This is my favorite Season...My heart is always happy this time of year..Like most I am a solitary so ..I celebrate by thinking of others like me..who can attend festivals..my spirit goes out to all of you! I celebrate myself all season long .. right up to Samhain. Nature couldn't be more beautiful this time of year!

The clouds are fluffy and greyish white , the sky has a special blue quality, with the leaves all the beautiful colors,and the sent in the air is crisp..simply fantastic! the air is cooler, the stars shine brighter, harvests are bountiful and everyone seems to count their blessings a little more. The sent of Apples are everywhere you go and The colors we wear are a little warmer as are our hugs to others. It is a time of reflection and celebration!

I am greatful for: an open mind, free spirit and the peace my heart feels to know the God and Goddess..for without them I would have none of those things!

I am greatful I finally have an opprtunity to say what my heart feels to those who understand! Bright Blessings to All of you! Have a safe and wonderful Mabon! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum