WiccanWay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WiccanWay

A place for Wiccans and Pagans to come together.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats in your book of shadows? the basics

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chrononaut

chrononaut

Im looking to compile a book of shadows, and was wondering what i should include in it?

Lily

Lily

Well, Book of shadows is a personal tool, so I put stuff that I feel is important for me to be written down. Information about rituals, sabbats, deities, herbs, runes, spells, chants etc. At first I think I wrote way too much down, but It's nice to have same BoS than 4 years ago. I can look back all the things I wrote down, that i remember by heart now. Make it your own and enjoy the process Very Happy

3shadows - Whats in your book of shadows? the basics Empty book of shadows Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:32 am

Gaia-sunstone

Gaia-sunstone
Admin

I use my book of shadows almost like a journal and record my day to day rituals and spells I use also my experiences in the craft.

https://www.facebook.com/GaiaSunstone

chrononaut

chrononaut

so, today i bought a lovely little notebook to start my book of shadows! its fairly colorful and has flowers on it. i was going to get a black one but i felt that wicca is so colorful that i ought to get a colorful book.

here it is!
shadows - Whats in your book of shadows? the basics Photo3

im going to start off with the witches rede i think Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum